This policy document covers the following areas relating to privacy of information provided by you:
- Personal information collected by Journeyy Mart from its guests
- How does WBFDC use the personal information collected from its guests
- Non personal information collected by Journeyy Mart
- WBFDC's policy regarding protection of its guests' personal information
- How long does WBFDC retain your personal information
- Dos & Don’t to ensure your security
- Policy Modifications
- Get in touch for any clarifications
Personal information collected by WBFDC from its guests
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be gathered by Journeyy Mart to serve you better. At various touch points with our guests, we may collect the following personal information including, but not limited to: your name and contact information; credit card details, your dates of arrival and departure from our hotels/restaurants/other outlets, your transaction history at Journeyy Mart; offers you have availed of from third party marketers in response to communication from Journeyy Mart.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- User name and password selected by you when you register at our website or become a member of our loyalty programmes at our website.
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
The term "personal information" in this Policy refers to information which does or is capable of identifying you as an individual. The types of personal information that we process (which may vary by jurisdiction based on applicable law) include:
- your name, gender, contact details, nationality and govt approved Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt /Adhar Card). It is examined at the time of check-in.
- online user account details, profile or password details;
- any information necessary to fulfill special requests
- Most of the personal information we process is information that you or someone acting on your behalf knowingly provides to us. However, in some instances, we process personal information that we are able to infer about you based on other information you provide to us or on our interactions with you, or personal information about you that we receive from a third party.
How We Use Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws, we may collect, use and disclose relevant portions of your personal information in order to:
- provide and charge for the hotel accommodation and other goods and services you purchase;
- respond to requests for information and services;
- provide for the safety and security of staff, guests and other visitors;
- administer general record keeping;
- meet legal and regulatory requirements
Non-personal or anonymous information collected by Journeyy Mart
Information that does not personally identify you is referred to as non-personal or anonymous information. When you visit and interact with the sites www.wbfdc.com or www.wbfdc.net or third parties with whom WBFDC has agreed to collect booking and provide services, non-personal information, like, list of website pages visited by you, could be collected. Technology like cookies could be used to help you deliver content per your preference, to help you process your reservations or other requests. While this cannot be used to disclose your identity, this information will identify your browser to our servers when you visit our site. To remove the cookies at any point from your computer, you can delete them using your browser.
We also may collect data by using web beacons, clear GIFS, pixel tags or similar means, which will tell us when you visit our site. Non-personal information like the domain name, the areas of the site you visit, your operating system, your browser version, and the URL you visited from, can be identified, which can be used to enhance your online experience by understanding your web usage pattern.
We may use or disclose non-personal information for any purpose from time to time since this does not personally identify you. For instance, we may embed e-mail addresses with images. In such cases where we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as per this policy.
Journeyy Mart policy regarding protection of its guests' personal information
Journeyy Mart takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures- to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. For your own privacy protection we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
How long does WBFDC retain your personal information?
Journeyy Mart will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
Dos & don’t to ensure your security
- For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- No extra charge for children below 10 years.
- Check in time 12 p.m. / Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Original Identity Proof of all guest name appearing in the receipt have to be shown at the time of check-in
- Booking : Can be made 90 days in advance against Full Payment.
- Booking of the accommodation is non-transferable.
Cancellation charges :-
Less than 10 days 100% of the booking amount.
10 days and above but less than 20 days 60% of the booking amount.
20 days and above but less than 30 days 40% of the booking amount.
30 days and above 20% of the booking amount.
No taxes will be refunded. (Check in date included in all cases).